May 27, 2011

cafe in the woodland


I am so glad that my jewelries will be on show in this old house 'Elontila' which is in the national park of Koli
I think my jewelries will be on sale in the cafe, where also doll's of Tuija Leinonen can be found.
Today i send six different necklaces. It is wonderful that people in Finland can see my jewelries.
Because of this i have not been able to create lately jewelries for my Etsy shop, but i will update the shop this weekend with jewelries inspired my travels in England; bluebell woodlands, bunnies, woodland flowers...


9 comments:

  1. Great abundance to you, Delila! And to let you know that I have gotten lots of great compliments on the Enchanted Forest necklace that I've been wearing to garden shops the last few days! I think that would be a great place to sell your work... gardeners LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great! i love the title of the post-it sounds so dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations dear sweet gal. It is so awesome to know that youa re still creating beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, congratulations to you! Can't wait to see you inspired pieces in Etsy too. Again, I loved your entire travelogue blog that you did. It was very much enjoyed. I truly loved those mornings looking at your photos of England. Cheers! - Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so loving the jewelry from you dear.................I will soon do a post to share it with blog friends. I know you were inspired by your days in the Lake District.........we were so lucky to be in that beautiful countryside for a little while, weren't we?

    I'm still trying to catch up with everything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful news! I adore my pine cone necklace....
    xo
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these jewelery! I like very much the green you use, it is so forest like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your jewelry is so beautiful. I love the owl and oak leaf necklaces! Good luck with it.
    Cheers,
    MaryMary

    ReplyDelete