May 23, 2011

Peter Rabbit's garden


Few days it has been so warm and sunny in here, that i have spent almost all my time in the garden into the evening. i have made 4 flower patches from 9, so there is still lot to do. yesterday i sowed sweet peas,  i made four large twig "teepee's" from different tree branches, i was so happy when i saw the result, they look beautiful in the garden already, and even more lovely when sweet pea's fills them. I sowed some pink and white Scabiosa, Nicotiana langsdorffii... seeds.  i bought small rotavator to make the patches so i do not need to dig them with a shovel, which i did first. when the flowers have begin to grow i will show some photos here in my blog, though it may take quite a long time. i am quite happy that it begun to rain so that seeds get some water and i can have a little rest for a little while.

But now i will show you some photos i took from Peter Rabbit's garden, which was part of the World of Beatrix Potter attraction. Such a lovely garden it was...




























4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet place! I love all the informative signs.... and the wee bunnies tucked in everywhere... I'm going to send my mum a link to come look here, she read me lots of Potter books as a child. Glad your garden is getting rain the sprout the seeds. I MUST get to seed planting this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden is lovely, now I see why you liked it so much. Love the little blue jacket, poor Peter rabbit. Glad to hear you are working hard on your own garden, look forward to seeing how everything grows....with your magic touch.
    Eileenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the little garden tidbits of knowledge written on the slates from Peter Rabbits garden.... It's all beautiful.... also, your previous post was simply marvelous! I enjoyed all the little Beatrix Potter scenes.
    xo
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an enchanting post. I loved it.What a great trip you had !

    ReplyDelete