On 6th day we visited in the World of Beatrix Potter Attraction, i wandered there alone while Eileen and her husband took cup of tea in a tea room. I was the only one there, so i had a good opportunity to take photographs and admire the beautiful Beatrix Potter characters alone. I was quite mesmerized by the enchantment of that place, it truly felt like i would be part of the Beatrix's tales...
I had to leave the Peter Rabbits garden photographs to the next blog post.
Wonderful place. Thanks for posting the pictures. Happy Day,
ReplyDeleteTess
Beautiful pictures!!! Lucky girl !!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful...........thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis must have been an enchanting place, the little animals are so well done and beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing. I know you enjoyed the time to roam and look at this place. Diane
ReplyDeleteAbsolutly stunning, thank you so much for sharing these lovely pictures.
ReplyDeletePixie
Wonderful post and photos - I think we'd all like to inhabit this special world!
ReplyDeleteI have heard of this exhibition before, but now i have seen images from there i "must" go and see it, thank you for prompting me x How magical.
ReplyDeleteOh my God! These are all lovely....Where can I find this amazing exhibition then?
ReplyDelete