Yesterday we had a little "quiet" day and stayed in the village. I saw three different gardens, each truly beautiful. I did not took photographs of the last one, since i wanted to just look at the flowers. One of the gardens is Eileen's husbands mothers and it was absolutely beautiful in a edge of a forest where stream was running. I just had to see the stream to capture few photographs of it, it was a very enchanting place i think.
May 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Charming! And you're right, the little stream is enchanting. There is something about natural stones, in both garden and shed that spurs the imagination.
ReplyDeleteLovely.... ! Looks like the weather is sunny and warm as well. Enjoy the rest of your stay!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, Delila, the little paths to wander, the windows making me wonder what's inside there? Whats around that corner?
ReplyDeletexx
julie
These places look enchanting. The last one with the path leading along the stone wall is beautiful, makes me want to climb in the picture and see where it goes. Diane
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying your trip to England. What an enchanting place. I love the last picture of the path leading past the brick wall, I want to climb in the picture and see where it goes. Diane
ReplyDeleteDelila,
ReplyDeleteI know blogger has been in a big kerfuffle,
but happy to see day five! I always love your shots of tree lined pathways that meander off and this one above is no exception!
xx
julie
I'm checking in regularly, and enjoying your journey from my computer. Your shots are wonderful, and it's just lovely of you to share them as you travel. Looking forward to more!
ReplyDeletexo
dulcy