Tomorrow i will list "twilight woodland" jewelries.
sometimes it amazes me where the inspiration takes you when you follow it.
few days ago i begun to make a bracelet when i finished it it reminded me of shades of twilight.
I could not but create few more twilight inspired necklaces and bracelets.
I think these shades of copper brown and soft blues are such a beautiful color combinations.
sometimes it amazes me where the inspiration takes you when you follow it.
few days ago i begun to make a bracelet when i finished it it reminded me of shades of twilight.
I could not but create few more twilight inspired necklaces and bracelets.
I think these shades of copper brown and soft blues are such a beautiful color combinations.

I am loving what I see.
ReplyDeletePerfect description!
ReplyDeleteLove the bird in the tree.
Sandie xx
Oh Delila-more loveliness-I think you'd better just send your whole collection to me here in Australia!!! XXDebbie
ReplyDelete