Jan 6, 2011

forest wish


Lately i have made jewelries between trying to learn trees and plants in Latin. 
i made bundles of "forest wish" necklaces and some "woodland wrap" scarf's.
i made those scarf's to go along with my jewelries, for those wanderings under the trees or where ever you wander. 


13 comments:

  1. I love your woodland jewellry!
    I love and agree with the quote from 'Laura', "who thought she would like a house full of books in the middle of a wood."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wish that 2011 will be the year you fufil your dreams of your wished for cottage on that lovely teacup your friend made for you!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your forest wishes..... happy forest wanderings in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are very beautyful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tiny little bottles with corks...so enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely, cheers and Happy New Year. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your delightful blog on Julie Whitmore's. I am also a fan of her wonderful pottery and have become the lucky owner of the cutest tiny bowl and a darling cup with a running fox. I've really enjoyed reading your posts, and your beautiful jewelry and crochet. I also crochet, but mostly hook bags and rugs. I'll check back often.
    Dulcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delila,
    I enjoy my own Robin and the Sage scarf so much, its light as air and I can wrap it around my neck as a scarf or wear it loosely like a necklace, and it matches my Delila jewelry too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a magical blog, I found you via Carola's side bar and I have been enjoying my dreamy visit very much.
    oxo
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to read yur lyrical and beautiful posts, Delila. I just wish I could buy all of your beautiful jewelry. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog thru Julie Whitmore, and I am melting inside at all the beauty I see here...your blog is beautiful, your work is truly amazing! I am in awe, and you are making me an instant dreamer....I can smell the forest from here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I FOUND you again! Oh, happy, happy. I used to read your blog eons ago. Then the computer died and I lost you. Here you are thanks to Sharon over at Livewire Jewelry. I am thrilled that you have your job at the little flower shop. What a perfect place for you. Let's cross our fingers and hearts that you get a little home of your own. I'm glad to see you happy. You were a little sad the last time I stopped by. I'll be back for certain! - Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just fell in love with your blog, how lovely.
    Thank you for sharing,such a magical feeling here.
    Can't wait to see what is next ?
    Best wishes..
    Hugs Laura. xoxx

    ReplyDelete