Jan 31, 2011

dreaming of spring


i know that it is mid winter. i can not wait that spring will suddenly awake here in Finland, 
where usually winter is about half year long. the winter has been quite exhausting, although i love it. 
I have been writing seed catalog order from England, planning a small field full of flowers on my parents yard. I have been reading old country living (uk) magazines and garden books. 
seeing those beautiful photographs of flowers and gardens makes me joyful and nourishes a bit my yearning for spring.


the jewelries i am creating at the moment goes hand in hand with my dreaming of spring mood.
like this "awakening woodland" bracelet, which i listed today on my Etsy shop.


if i sometimes write about a birch grove on my jewelry listings, 
this is the birch forest where i often visit, when there is not too much of snow.


dear flowers, i miss you.

5 comments:

  1. It is good to dream, Country Living UK is my all time magazine favorite, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Spring is just around the corner....
    I love Country Living magazine, I currently have a gift subscription to it.
    I like your bracelet too.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting for spring too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you just look at that birch wood?
    sure would love to ramble through that.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your world is so lovely and calmingly beautiful!!! :) Thank You so much for dropping in and leaving such kind congratulations over at my little whimsy nook...your SUCH a dearie!! :)

    Happy 2011 to You!!♥

    ReplyDelete