lately flowers have been capturing my life. i sigh, when i see a beautiful photo of flowers, tiny moment of happiness.
i think of them, i dream about them. i ache to growing them.
it is amazing that i am actually studying them in school. just few spring's ago i was creating flower bouquets for my sisters graduation party. on that moment when i was picking wild ferns, lilacs and lily of the valley's from my parents garden, on that moment i thought that how wonderful it would be to study creating these flowers bouquets. on that moment when i was thinking about that i had been searching my path, what i should begin to do.
few days ago i got a news that there would be a apartment for me in a village, sadly not a cottage i had wished for, but still a new home. i am not sure yet will i accept the apartment, i need to see it first.
edit! well, i went to see the apartment and it was ok, but it did not felt like it would be my home, i would have felt uncomfortable in there. now i am just trying to find that little cottage for rent. i know it is somewhere...




Delila, what wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteHow suited you are in every way to do this beautiful art of flower arranging.
I know it will refelect in your jewelry as well.
Wishing you much success, and anxious to hear how you like the apartment.
Best
xx
julie
I'm also dreaming of flowers, and have my garden books and magazines piling up in my studio and home. These is tons of snow here, but deer and rabbit tracks are all around our house... spring will come eventually... I love your jewelry, and it sounds as though you have exciting adventures coming your way!
ReplyDeletedulcy
thinking of you sweet friend.....xx
ReplyDeleteHope it all works out as you wish Delila.....it sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled across your blog today and after reading the list of things that you heart, I think that you would LOVE the book series, Anne of Green Gables, by Lucy Maud Montgomery. The books are set during the Victorian era and full of beautiful, descriptive imagery that will transport you to another time and place where they savored the beauty of each changing season and found time to bake cakes and serve tea to friends and neighbors. I just had to share this little treasure with you, because, as Anne would say, you are a "fellow kindred spirit." :) Enjoy!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/Green-Gables-Boxed-Avonlea-Island/dp/0553333062/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1297466571&sr=8-2
I love the first photo, i have been saving my February issue of Country living for a long Saturday morning with a BIG mug of tea! :)
ReplyDeleteDid you look at the apartment? What did you think? :)
Oh,go and see the apartment. Let us know what you decide. You could very well, love it you know. Cheers, Kathy
ReplyDeleteDelila you have a very nice blog and your jewelry is delicate and beautiful, like nature. Interested in posts about flower arranging and how your new career prospers. Nina sent me over.
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog and love it. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteDelilia, what a delightful blog you are creating! I've just discovered it. I wish you all the best in finding your dream cottage. (I have a dream cottage too, which I visualize often. Someday I'll find it!)
ReplyDeleteMany blessings, and I look forward to visiting your blog again. Spring will come!