Jan 22, 2011

woodland tea



oh, i think my every third post has something to do with Julie's pottery...
well the perfect tea moments involve her pottery, since those tea moments are extra magical then.


 I have been watching lately the Edible Garden, which is truly one of my favorite garden shows. Alys Fowler made some declicious looking lavender biscuits. of course i had to find the recipe and found it from here. I made a small patch first and added just small amount of dried lavender, since years and years ago i made lavender biscuits with another recipe and i could not eat them. Well, i must show these biscuits to you and made a little woodland tea party of it...


i am just dreaming what kind of cookies i will bake with this recipe next time.
 chocolate, ginger, raspberry, honey, lemon...

11 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I wrote about my new little butterfly cup I purchased a week or so ago. I have three pieces, but was thinking I really would like to have one of her sweet little spoons... I am intrigued by your lavender biscuit recipe. I grow quit a bit of lavender in the warmer months. I may have to give it a try!
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to make them, I have wanted to since seeing a recipe in one of my cook books .So now you have inspired me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a beautiful collection of Julie's pottery. I am grateful that I have one of her tea cups. They come and go fast! I love looking at those cookies that you made, I bet they taste good, I love lavender. I also want to say that I love that last post that you did. The pictures of that town and the cafe just look so quaint. I wish that it wasn't so far away, I can just picture sitting there with a delicious cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely china/pottery. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely, especially in Julie's cup with Julie's spoon! I may have to try this in the summer when my lavender blooms. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pottery. Love that spoon! And I've made lemon lavender cookies (biscuits) they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, it is a beautiful pottery! I like very much tea too! I would like to know more about your house, your outfits style, your blog inspires me a lot! You have much to share! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always wanted to try and make lavender cookies. Now here is a recipie right in front of my face and I have no more excuses.
    It makes me so happy to see you enjoying your pottery!
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the rabbit pitcher! What beautiful pottery your friend makes!! It makes me smile all over! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. one day we will have to pack up both of our collections and then take them into the woods for a very grand tea party! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is, again, just so lovely. Refreshing and pretty photos here. Good luck with the cottage/new home search, and congratulations on the new year of apprentice work with the florist! :)

    ReplyDelete