me and the woodland folk wants to wish you
most lovely and magic filled Christmas time for you!
i just picked today flowers for these special days,
white rhododendron decorated with pine branches,
and pine cones.
red tulips with juniper and blueberry branches.
now it is time to light some beeswax candles, take a good book
and brew some "elf tea". wrap some gifts and enjoy these wonderful days.



What a joy it has been seeing all your wonderful creations this year, love and light Marie
ReplyDeletethank you for those beautiful pictures. Happy holiday to you also. Elf tea sounds very good!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a most wonderful and meaningful Christmas Delila. Enjoy your lovely tea and fire. Diane
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing those lovely photos. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Delila. Yesterday I watched Miss Potter and thought of you. Did I tell you I went to Hilltop with my friend last month, seeing her home was such a lovely experience.
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes for 2011.
Eileenx