May 28, 2010

Sewing box


Many weeks ago i brought my old kitchen table in to my little studio, so i could always begin working on a blank table. I am not so sure have i ever had this table blank after i took these photos... there always seems to be some sort of projects in the middle of making.


My sewing box.



I just love Marjorie Liucci's paintings and crafts! 
They speak to my heart with woodland and Victorian themes, like this "Lelia" art print on my wall.
If you have not yet seen her blog, travel in here.


Midst of creating "gatherer pouch". 

On the table is one of my favorite "Taika" (means magic in english) mug, designed by Finnish Klaus Haapaniemi. I purchased this mug with a idea that i would use it only when i am writing stories... well, that has maybe happened once. But isn't creating crafts some sort of story telling? I do believe so.


One of Marjorie's pillows, i just love it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so tickled to find you again and to see that you have a blog going. Thanks, too, for visiting and becoming a follower of my blog Wildwood. I'm Diane and I own one of your mama bird necklaces which you sent me. It's one of my treasures. Your blog is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magical and lovely place you have here!! Thank you ever so much for your very kind words about my work! I'm touched deeply and ever so glad you enjoy it! :)

    Have a most beautiful weekend!!
    & Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane,
    thank you so much for writing that my blog is beautiful! It is so very lovely to read that.

    MarmeeCraft,
    yesterday i begun to think another custom painting from you, i just love to fill my studio with your art! It just makes my heart so glad.

    ReplyDelete