May 29, 2010

goodbye little birds


How can you resist not to take one of these blackbirds in your hands...
It is a miracle to see how they grow so fast, such a beautiful creatures.
Soon they will flutter away in to the gentle sky. 
 Will i recognize them then?
Will they come back in to this forest next year and create their own nests for the little nestlings.
I surely will miss them when the nest will be empty...

***

Little did i know, that when i begun to write this post in this morning, these little birds would be gone, but not fluttered away to the arms of gentle sky...
After writing this morning i went to look these little birds and discovered their nest on the ground and you can guess the rest. i am so very sad to loose my little friends, and the fact that their wings will never touch the clouds or i can not hear their song on the tree tops.




3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your little birds did not get a chance to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, I am so sorry about your birds. That is sad.................... good luck with your new shop. I like your new designs. i also enjoy wearing my acorn neclkace that you made very much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihania! Jorffissa yhessä huoneessa oli linnunpesä, mistä tuli yks poikanen jo ulos. Se oli aivan ihana! Olisin hallunnut ottaa sen mukaan. :)

    ReplyDelete