i am thinking of last spring, when i found this little dunnock's nest. i think this year it will be empty, which makes me quite sad... i would have loved to see once again those breathtaking egg's and then little ones later... but i am glad that i have these photographs, which i took last year.
i have been wandering in the woods and marked those nests on my mind which i have seen still in leafless trees, wishing that i can hear little voices in them on summer time. i wish wish wish that i could find more nests with egg's, those kind of discoveries just make me incredibly happy. I have been looking some nest and bird egg photographs of internet, and even those make my heart weep.
...few swans where flying and singing near our balcony few seconds ago and i just had to run to see them...

Delila, In the top story of my house there is a little crevice and each year the tiny house wren raises a brood. I see them flit back and forth all day, and can hear the babies chirp through my kitchen wall. I've never told my husband, or anyone, afraid they would think it would be safer to close the wall due to leaks!
ReplyDeleteI don't care about leaks, just the birds who are my close neighbors every spring.
xx
I do so love birds nests, cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteThank you Delila for your lovely surprise. I really don't mind, any one of your beautiful necklaces will be a pleasure to receive.
ReplyDeleteEileenx