Last thursday we travelled in North Tunisia. Almost all the way of our drive i saw such a enchanting and breathtaking forests and mountains...oak forests in autumn colors. I have never ever seen nature like that!
The photograph above is taken of lake landscape. I have wanted to travel in the Lakes, England for so long and now i saw quite similar sceneries. This place reminded me so much of the Lakes.
Would you not want to run in the field like this, wild and free, like a wild horses?
On our journey where forests which reminded me of thr rainforest... and i have always wanted to go in Amazon, live like a explorer, sleeping on the trees.
We where one day in Algeria and this is from the border of Tunisia and Algeria. Such a enchanting views, this place looked like Chinese country side.
We where in such a hurry when we drove back from the Algeria, but we stopped for twenty minutes and i had a change to take photographs of these breathtaking sceneries.
i was amazed how different trees live different seasons, like these winter trees.
Some of these pinecones went straight in to my pockets.






Delila, when I first saw the picture I thought, yes you have been to the Lake District! Very similar.Lovely land.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy I found your blog. Your pictures are just wonderful! I can feel the love for nature in every single one of them.
I'll be back.
Greetings from Luxembourg,
Natacha
delila,
ReplyDeletei have always loved your work...and now i'm soooo happy to see you are back!!!!
thanks for sharing again!!!
meleen
Delila, Lovely to hear from you. So glad that you also collect the shells, they have wonderful patterns. Hope you are having a great time. x
ReplyDelete