My sister gave to me some brass bracelets, and immediately i begun to change them for something else. I would have wanted to add my air dry clay acorns or pinecones on these bracelets, but did not have any. These kind of bracelets are something i will carry when i am walking those mossy forests paths, when i am back in Finland... these are listed on my Etsy.
This air dry clay oak leaf was made in late last summer. All this time it has been waiting, that i can use it on my necklaces.




Hi Delila! Thank you so much for your comments for my grandmother. I'm sorry that you lost yours when you were so young! It's amazing the bond that children feel with their grandmothers. She was my biggest cheerleader, no matter what I did. I'll miss her so much. And I can completely understand how, even though you were so very young, the memory of yours is embedded firmly in your heart. Bless both our grandmas in heaven! xo Serena
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm so happy to see that you've continued blogging! I'd thought you'd stopped and am thrilled to see that you're back to it! You were my first blog inspiration, girl.
ooh, these pieces are just gorgeous and i know that they make the forest spirits and faeries so happy. i just love them!
ReplyDeletetake care!
i feel like i am seeing an old friend when i look at the acorn necklace.....xx
ReplyDelete