Few days ago butterflies fluttered in my thoughts. Ever since they have inspired my jewelry. Another inspiration is now also ferns and the earthy colors of moths.
Butterflies and ferns are particles of spring, i think the growing light has begun to wake up these green tinted thoughts. And the fact that my sister told that she has seen butterflies in Tunisia, and soon i shall travel in there, exactly in next tuesday. I will flutter away from winter for few months, in Tunisia where spring is beginning. I shall take many photographs of my journey and then show some of them in here. It make me a bit sad to say goodbye to the winter, since this winter has been more beautiful than any other winter months.


Your work is always beautiful and inspired.
ReplyDeleteI have a butterfly in a jar ready to draw. It was given to me, a friend found it in her garage, it was dead but still keeps its beautiful colours.
Hope you enjoy your trip and have a wonderful time. Hope the butterflies and warmer weather inspire more lovely jewellery.
I am so glad you decided to start writing in your blog again, you never fail to inspire me when the creative flow just isn't there...and to write and show us the wonderful photos of your nature, is something I've missed. It's all important stuff, no matter how mundane it seems...I write about life in Iowa, USA and my love of Nature and every moment I breathe her life force...and you too are a breath of that fresh air.
ReplyDeleteI treasure my 'Oak' necklace still...thank you!
sharon