It is strange feeling to say goodbye to the winter, think that when i come back in Finland it is spring and hopefully some spring flowers are decorating the meadows.
This old alder tree has been one of my most beloved tree ever since my parents moved in here seven years ago. I wish i could climb on the upper branches...
Week ago i took this photograph of winter mist, how very beautiful it was! At this time the ravens where flying on the sky and singing... i love their voices.
And the lovely beautiful Larch trees against twilight sky.
Enchanting grove of birches, where i often wander especially in spring and summer time.
Goodbye winter.






Oh your photos are beautiful!! Those birch trees are amazing. I wish I could wander through them too:) Love, Jamie
ReplyDeleteReceived my BEAUTIFUL necklace sweet girl :) It's so lovely and keeps springtime in my heart when i wear it or look at it. I adore the ribbon, the whole thing is just precious and I'm so happy to have a little piece of your heart near mine.
ReplyDeleteHugs!!! <3
Lauren