Recently i have been walking through a forest road which leads to summer cottages by the sea side. Today i tried to climb up to the hillside forest, but it ended that my boot stuck in to the snow and i ended up jumping with one foot to collect shovel, that i could dig the boot up! I better wait little longer... Until that i am able to wander near these summer cottages.
I have took many photos of this darling red cottage, but i just had to show it especially for Julie who creates such a lovely pottery cottages...someday i will show a blue cottage which she gave to me at the time when i longed to find my own (blue) cottage ( though i still do!).
leaf whisper and acorn necklace, which can be found on my Etsy shop.
there is a cottage behind these birch trees also.

Do be careful walking in the woods Delila - don't want you injured and unable to take your trip!! Still a lot of snow there I see, amazing!
ReplyDeleteThese new pieces of jewelry - such pretty things from your imagination - I love them all.
Will e-mail you soon with our flight details, hopefully we will not have any delays and will meet at your terminal.
Have a lovely week - I'm off to paint some more furniture to put for sale in the antiques shop. Lovely warm, sunny morning, and no wind which is good because I paint outside in my garden!
I would love to see inside those picturesque tiny cottages! Lovely photos of your countryside.
Warmest wishes from sunny North Carolina.
Mary X
Beautiful pics and your necklaces are sooo great ... really love it. Berit
ReplyDeleteMagical pictures, and your necklaces are beautiful !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cottages and a gorgeous necklace!
ReplyDeleteGeez Delila still so much snow there around the pretty summer cottages! Fingers crossed it'll melt very quickly now! Love your new jewelry creations!
ReplyDeletexox Carola
I love seeing your shop fill up again... ! Snows are going away quickly, but still deep in some areas of the forest, but today was really WARM!
ReplyDeleteCottage dreaming.....
Such beautiful necklaces. And those cottages are charming.
ReplyDeletesweet one...
ReplyDeletei thought of you while in port townsend, washington this past week. it is a beautiful little victorian era town out on a peninsula, overlooking water and rocky beaches and craggy cliffs and islands, and and and. the houses are all wooden, small, with much character. spring is blooming there - many cherry trees, tulips, daffodils. and...rather tame deer wandering everywhere, even in the streets!
while driving down one street with my friend katherine one morning, we passed a blue cottage and i said i wanted one the same color. no! she said - the blue color is like water and washes away energy from within (feng shui). who knew?!
glad to be back in my own surroundings, where green is spreading, and sad to be leaving as soon as tomorrow for my parents' house. xox
Thank you, for your kind words on my blog. Lovely photos on yours. Great to find a new blog- Happy gardening.Txx
ReplyDeleteLove cottages, we use to live in a little blue one right on the water it was wonderful. Ducks and geese would gather on our back deck area. Be careful walking in the snow, it can be deep and deceiving.
ReplyDeleteDelila.
ReplyDeleteIt is wonderful, so pristine. I have put it in my pictures file and plant to paint it soon.
I live in a blue/grey house. I think the color of it is cloudlike and brings peace when I come home. I have much energy here, its where i have my workspace too.
there is my treatise on blue houses!
xx
julie
Wonderful post Delila.... I love cottages, and I'm on a blue streak with my rug hooking lately and seeing so much blue everywhere. I'm lucky to live in a very old stone cottage, with a red metal roof. I completely love it! So much snow in your world.... I hope you stay safe during your outings, and glad you carry a shovel to dig yourself out of trouble!
ReplyDeletexo
dulcy