bird tree
Finally i have listed few new jewelry pieces in my Etsy shop. I have made clay birds,
which where inspired by the spring birds which are beginning to fill the trees. today i saw a robin, long missed bird and i have heard several times song of blackbird ( which i love so much).
fern woodland
woodland stone



Oh just lovely, cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteAll of your jewelry is lovely....... I love the return of our robins too. I have alot right now in my yard looking for worms I think!
ReplyDeleteThese are so enchanting - so delicate, like the first fronds of ferns unravelling...
ReplyDeletePrecious !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love the naturalness of them all!
Sandie xx
Robins, my home state bird and it always reminds me of the end of winter and the return of warm days. I'm glad you got to see one. Loving your jewelry.
ReplyDeleteYour things are so beautiful. Your soul just comes through on each one. Diane
ReplyDeleteHi..it is lovely to meet you..what an enchanting blog you have..your creations are pure gorgeousness and absolutely beautiful! Thans for sharing these dazzling treasures! Shine on...
ReplyDeleteVictoria~
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love robins :)
Really lovely post.Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteDelila, The tree with the bird is a lovely new addition
ReplyDeleteSpring yet there?
xx
julie
Delila, really lovely pieces. Look on my blog and see your lovely necklace with my drawing.
ReplyDeleteEileenx
So beautiful (as always) <3.
ReplyDelete