few
days ago i told to my sister that i am unable to create jewelries in
shades of blue in to my shop, since earthy and forest colors are those
which i want to create with. yesterday i sat next to my studio table and
did not know what to begin create next, suddenly the shades of blue and
grey skies got my attention. this bracelet is first jewelry piece i have created for myself. little bird of grey skies and rain.
Aug 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that really is beautiful and the blue beads just really reflects the sky.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeletexx
I love it! And the same happens to me, I always use greens and browns for my illustrations and jewelry.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you have given a try to the shades of blue, as this is a beautiful and magical bracelet ;-)
I have similar tendencies - toward green, oranges and browns.. and then, yesterday in a store I was blown away by deep blue plates - full moon night sky color. Might need to go back for them!
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely piece, and I do feel the sky with a few dark clouds...
It looks like you did just fine with the shades of blue, it is lovely.
ReplyDeleteblue and grey have called to me as well. you and i hear the same songs in life, side by side.....xxxx
ReplyDelete