My friend Merle kindly asked me to be part of an exhibition inspired by Pre-Raphaelite.
I am incredibly happy that my jewelries will be displayed amongst such a wonderful artists!
It is so very exciting that people will see my jewelries "in real life".
I will share more of this exhibition later.
The exhibition is in September and can be seen in Big Hat Books and Arts, Indianapolis.

Oh How lucky you are, but wait,luck has nothing to do with it. Your creations are imbued with light and originally and that has been seen and taken up. You will do well. Congratulations. cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteOh, congratulations, that's so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI am so very excited so see your beautiful jewelry in this show as well! I will take photos of the show for you too. I wish you could send yourself along! xo!
ReplyDeleteyou deserve this! how exciting for you - take lots of photos and show them to us, please? xx
ReplyDeleteDelila - I just stumbled upon your blog and am inspired by your beautiful photographs and touched by the sweet beauty of your work.... I am a forest dweller in the US and feel a kindred spirit here exploring your world... I'm off to explore more!
ReplyDeleteValerianna