Aug 30, 2010

nature thoughts


inside of this locket i have written with fountain pen my deepest thought of nature, how i truly feel about forest and wild nature. last winter i attached this vintage image of trees upon this locket, begun to create necklace of it, but i was not content of that necklace. i am glad that i saved it for somehing else.


5 comments:

  1. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so lovely..............xx (and here is a question: do you ever dream in english?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bare tree branches, nothing quite compares... lovely piece, as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't looked in on you for a while but as usual your blog is a beautiful breath of fresh air. Your jewelry is beautiful and so inspired by your love of nature. I wear my necklace a lot. I love the bird egg blue of the beads. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. so enchanting, I adore it!
    xo
    Annalee

    ReplyDelete