i am very fond of my own acorn pendant..... delila, i will be thinking of you as i wander the paths of ecuador...watching the butterflies and birds that i've never before seen.....xoxo
Hello, I am Delila from Finland. I own a little business called Pine Woods Home, where I sell vintage and jewelries inspired by a home in the woods. I am also a woodland jewelry maker at Woodland Jewelries Etsy shop. I am a gardener and love to live in a earthy way. I love tea, fairy tales, folklore, letter writing, books, adore the woodland.
Great..... It is simple but wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYas,
ReplyDeleteI love to create sometimes more simpler things :)
Thank you!
i am very fond of my own acorn pendant.....
ReplyDeletedelila, i will be thinking of you as i wander the paths of ecuador...watching the butterflies and birds that i've never before seen.....xoxo
Oh I love these, cheers Marie
ReplyDelete