Jul 22, 2010

handful of pine cones


what i wish now is rain. 
the summer has been lovely with it's warmness, 
but it is sad to see how the apple trees are loosing their leaves and small trees are dying. 


this is the most dearest view to me. up on the hill. 
my heart roots are in this forest.


handful of nature treasures. 
pine cone gatherer necklaces has been brewing on my mind since last autumn. 


forest rain bracelet. (sold)

it was such a happy surprise to find out that one of my faery woodland key necklaces was featured on a Etsy front page. i had such a long time wished that! 


lovely sea.


dear tree.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful place. I like the bracelet so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such gorgeous photos.......... I love the forest too and there really isn't any where I live now. I miss it and love seeing your pictures to remind me of beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your love for the forest, Delila. Just reading your post makes me smell my forest and long for it. Rain would be so wonderful. Diane

    ReplyDelete