Aug 25, 2009

Story House doll

...Story House doll is my newest doll creation... Story house filled with tales and memories from the 1800th century. Maggie lives in a story house which is surrounded by a garden, where the apple mint, tea roses and lilac bloom. Maggie is a story teller, who loves to write about little birds, forgotten gardens and wild woodland animals.

4 comments:

  1. Nancy Gene ArmstrongAugust 26, 2009 at 1:03 AM

    Maggie is so very sweet. I love these dolls you are doing.I was thinking when I saw the last one how nice to use a vintage handkerchief for a dress. That is what it looks like with this doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your imagination and how you make all of these beautiful things. P. S. I wore my necklace today. I still love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful doll--so very sweet! ;0)

    ReplyDelete