
Lately i have been creating all sorts of wonderful things of air dry clay. Air dry clay is my "old friend", which i discovered about eight years ago when i begun to create dolls and birds. Now i thought to create some things for my jewelry of it, like leaves, acorns and feathers.

You can see above one of my new necklaces
acorn gatherer. The idea for these (more to come) new jewelries came from the idea what i would want to wear when i am wandering in a forest; something earthy, fairy and elf like, symbols of nature...
This sort of thinking gives me such a inspiration!
I came upon your blog through Julie Whitmore and have loved your jewelry and your many post. But today I fell in love with the acorn necklace. As you will see it has found a new home. Have a nice day.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful acorn in your necklace. I think that you're also an acorn gatherer. I know that you love to spend time in the forest with the creatures and the birds and nature. Hope all is well with you today.
ReplyDeleteDelila,
ReplyDeleteLove this!
xx
julie