soon the golden green leaves will decorate the empty branches.
the forest will be filled with the sound of a tree leaves, creating the most beautiful song with the birds.
i am waiting that moment when i can sit beneath a birch tree and look up and see the green leaves moving with the wind.
Apr 15, 2009
tree sonnet
soon the golden green leaves will decorate the empty branches.
the forest will be filled with the sound of a tree leaves, creating the most beautiful song with the birds.
i am waiting that moment when i can sit beneath a birch tree and look up and see the green leaves moving with the wind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
here everything is exploding in colors and greens. so lovely to see the blooming branches and smell the sweet air of spring. I love your creations.
ReplyDeleteI'm just captivated by your beautiful, lyrical language. I hope the birds come soon, Delila.
ReplyDeletehow pretty. I love green!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful . . .
ReplyDelete