skip to main |
skip to sidebar
for a longest time i thought to arrange a little drawing.
this necklace will be some of yours. just write a note and i will draw some of your name off the teacup in next week.
i created this necklace from odds and ends which i had left to a spring green bucket on my parents place. it is sometimes very refreshing to create things from just few items and see what will come of it...
Hello--I didn't know where to find you after you closed your Sepia blog. I'm so glad I found you again! Your jewelry is beautiful! Smiles, Jann
ReplyDeleteDelila, This is beautiful just like your other jewelry. I agree, it would be lovely to just create with what you have at hand.
ReplyDeletethere is mail for you on the way soon.
ReplyDeleteI love looking at your creations and your vision of the world, it is so refreshing.
ReplyDeleteHello sweet Delila ~ I would LOVE to own a piece of your beautiful artwork, please put my name in the teacup! xxoo, Dawn
ReplyDeleteHi, I've been following your blog for awhile now and I think your jewelry is so inspiring. I want my life to look like your jewelry and pictures...
ReplyDeleteHi Delila, I found your Sepia Studio blog just before you closed it and was utterly charmed by your love of nature. Thank you for keeping me company while I nursed my new baby. The piece you created for your giveaway is beautiful and I'd love to give it a home. With my best wishes, Karen.
ReplyDeleteJust started following your lovely little blog here. I would love to own one of your beautiful creations. ♥
ReplyDeleteDelila, your wonderful outlook on Nature and life is a breath of fresh air, if only everyone was blessed with this gift of vision.
ReplyDeleteYour work is wonderfully heartfelt and I'm proud to be an owner of one of your creations, I wear it all the time and love it so...would dearly love to find a home for another.
Be well,
sharon
Hello beautiful creator! I always read your blog, its so beautiful. I would love to own a piece of your jewellery x
ReplyDeleteSometimes, creating this way, results in very beautiful items!
ReplyDelete