one day when i was next to my art table i begun to create new "naturalist supplies". then i thought, that i must create an shop just for these supplies and my nature inspired art pieces. Nature Observer was perfect name for the Etsy shop. i so much enjoy to create these supplies and share them with others!
Hi, Delila, The nature observer supplies are so pretty. I really don't know how to get around in Etsy well but I'm going to look for them. I'm so enjoying my beautiful necklace. It's a beautiful piece of art. Hope you have a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteHello Delila
ReplyDeleteWhat an enchanting name for your new Etsy...
I hope you are feeling in brighter spirits this week and that signs of spring are around in Finland.
Here in the UK, the crocuses are flowering freely, I heard a cuckoo last week and the first early daffodils are poking their heads above the parapet :o)
Have a lovely week,
Peace,
Helen
Delilah, I so love coming to your blog, you are such a gentle, creative soul. Your love of the wild things is in every thing you possess...your heart and soul!
ReplyDeleteMy wish for you is to find complete happiness in all you strive for...you are truly the 'bird girl' and I miss hearing that song on your blog...it is so you!
Have a wonderful day, Spring is coming and all will be new again!
Peace...
sharon
The new shop is full of wonderful things, I especially like the book cover hangings.
ReplyDeleteHappy spring
xx
julie