Feb 21, 2009

wishing

i am waiting the spring to come, lighting my life and surrounding with that beautiful soft golden light. i am waiting what should i do next? i have been asking thousand times from myself what next... where i should go. should i travel with the waves or go against them? i have been so hard trying to find a new job for me. but somehow i feel that nothing is moving, what ever i am trying... i am stuck. i know that this is just an phase, but i have been in this state for far too long, so long that i start to doubt myself and being utterly hopeless. i hate this feeling, although it would be just an one way to move on. in this spring i would want to move away in a much more smaller and much more lovelier town. ofcourse i would want that i would see trees and nature from my windows. the forest would be close by, so i could take a walk in there. the size of this home would not matter, though it would be necessary that the home would be light and cozy. i shall give this wish for the hands of universe and step out for thinking my situation too much...

8 comments:

  1. Dear sweet 'bird girl'...do not lament, we artistic Nature girls have these feelings frequently, but always seem to find the beauty where ever we call home.

    Some day you will find your dreamscape, so patience is yours for the 'now'.

    You have a beautiful spirit and I find beauty in all you say and do, your art is fantastic and filled with a love that is yours alone!

    Keep looking up to the treetops...your answers will come...

    sharon, a friend from the States

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Delila

    Melancholy is just a phase you're going through at the moment, and it will soon pass.

    Have you ever read 'The Law Of Attraction'? It is very cheap on Amazon and I think you will find it very pertinent to your situation at the moment :o)

    Whatever we're thinking about, we draw more of it towards us, good or bad.

    I so enjoy visiting your blog for your beautiful words, images, creativity and transparent love for nature and Mother Earth.

    Your blog is uplifting - thank you so much.

    Spring is on it's way to you - it's just round the corner in fact...

    Warmest wishes,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work! And I also feel your pain! I am feeling the same thing right now. Maybe it is the weather and we are just feeling the sap starting to rise in us. You are an art genius so you know all about listening to your intuition. Just get quiet and still and listen. The answer is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Delila, I recieved your beautiful mama bird necklace today and it's even more beautiful than I could imagine. Thank you, thank you. I forgot you had moved your blog so I'm going to have a lovely time just catching up with your life. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm going to blog about it tonight on Pinecones and Roses. Your friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Delila, I'm so glad I found your blog again, it's going to take me a while to catch up with all of your beautiful posting and pictures. I hope you have a wonderful day in the precious woods. If not literally, at least in your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art is beautiful - I wish you well.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would not be human if you didn't have these feelings. But you already know in your heart what you want, what is in your dreams. So talk to nature and let your mind be open to the answers that will flow on through you.
    I am enjoying your blog.
    (new on the scene)

    ReplyDelete
  8. delila, i mailed your parcel today..i hope it arrives soon.
    sending you love, nita <3

    ReplyDelete