Jan 10, 2009

whisper of trees

trees are one of the most beloved beings in my life.
my soul siblings. they listen and answer. they speak with the winds, and give a loving home for the birds and squirrels.

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited to have purchased one of your creations.I cannot wait to hold it in my hands. It just speaks to me. I feel you made the piece just for me a lover to of trees, butterflies and birds.
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Delilah, you tempt me so...I too am working on a piece today that features trees, as the temperatures outside aren't fit for man nor beast. Me and the dog will stay inside and watch the sun and the birds and pretend we are outside.

    Have a wonderful day...stay warm!

    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Delila...I lost all of my blogs that I enjoy visiting so I'm very happy to receive your beautiful package and gifts. How can I thank you. So beautiful, each piece. How very sweet of you...the Bird Mail arrived :)
    My sister says, "thank you" too.
    I love the piece you made for me so very much. Thank you, it was not easy to find you because I forgot you changed your blog name. But, here I am and there you are.
    Sending Hugs from across the water.
    Your friend,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying my beautiful nest necklace, and bird song bracelet, they seem to go with everything!

    Lovely work and blog
    xx
    julie whitmore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Delila, Another beautiful treasure. I do love my Raven and wear it often. Thank you so much for your creativity and sharing it with others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has arrived and it feels like I have always worn it. It is just so perfect for me. It is one with me already.
    Thank you for creating such a lovely piece. It is as if I had you design it special for me.
    I will cherish it.
    Nancy Gene Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delila, this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete