Jan 31, 2009

studio

here are few photographs at my studio. i have been here in solitude for few days. no one to say good morning, except the primrose who looks so very joyful. when i was in countryside i said good morning to the birds and trees, like i would greet my family...well they are my family.
but i like to create things, listen new Antony and the Johnson's album, which has been inspired me so much during these days.

2 comments:

  1. I love your studio Delilah, and all of your treasures ~ you new creation is just beautiful!!! I hope tht you are doing great sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delilah what beautiful bird books you have, ones I have never seen! Very inspiring. I like country living magazine as well, even though I have to drive thirty miles to buy a copy! I do so. Like your new work with the lace pieces. Wishing you a lovely day
    xx
    julie whitmore

    ReplyDelete