Jan 4, 2009

new beginning

this is my new blog. my new beginning. i have been almost four weeks here in the country side. first helping my parents with their house renovation, and after that celebrating the Christmas. during this time i have seen three times the same fox. magically he appeared when i felt i should watch from the window in to our yard. i have seen sun touching the branches of the trees (after being a month or more without sun), almost every day in this week. twilight in the evening, which starts 3 p.m. in here or even sooner. in these winter months when the branches are bare, i have been searching bird nests. i found a nest in this old birch, high on the branches. perfect home i would say! i have created new kind simple "poetical" jewelry pieces. which can be found at my etsy.

5 comments:

  1. Very much like your new blog, change is food for the soul and your soul is so full of the magic around you in the countryside, it suits you well, for your creative mind takes flight. I don't know what I would do without my 6 little acres of paradise.

    Have a wonderful New Year, say hello to the trees for me, I wear my 'OAK' necklace everywhere...thanks!

    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings on your new home(Robin and the Sage) I hope it's very wonderful for you. I'll be staying tuned in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =^..^=sweet delila

    ::a lovely new path on your journey::

    Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake. -henry david thoreau

    . xx love . zU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year. Being close to Nature is so inspiring, living in the countryside helps to inspire creativity. You sound so happy again being here.
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year and compliments on your lovely new blog home! Beautiful photos. They make me wish I was somewhere like that so that I could have mother nature heal my winter-heavy heart. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete