my inspiration was on a winter sleep while, and now it is awakening again slowly.
yesterday i begun to create new "moonlit woodland path" necklaces with a "winter tree twig" crocheted chains. i love the thought of a wandering fox under the twilight winter tree...
today i have been creating simple kind of acorn necklaces, with a forest tinted lace and velvet ribbons. i will list them tomorrow, with other necklaces.

I love this necklace - like wearing a story - the moon over the tree over the dashing fox. A good story.
ReplyDeleteHey Delila, another beautiful piece of jewellery you have created......
ReplyDeleteI love your work and the thought of wandering along a moonlit woodland path is absolutely delightful.
Claire :}
absolutely lovely new jewelries! thank you for the snowflake pattern. The ones I have are huge and we have a small tree now. P.S. forget what I said in etsy store email regarding seasons (I know it's winter, I think I still have a fever! (smile) Carola
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely necklace!
ReplyDelete