i have been wishing that i could change my Etsy shop name some time now. apparently my wish comes true! Etsy is making some changes which enables to change shops names. i have a two names on my mind: woodland jewelries or woodland wanderer. i do like more maybe woodland jewelries, because it straight away tells what i am selling on my shop.
what you would think? i would like to know
I like both, although woodland wanderer leaves it open for other things if you decide later to add to your shop.
ReplyDeleteI think that name suits you better, I like it. I also like the post below, love the photos that you share.
ReplyDeleteI like Woodland Jewelries! I think you are right - direct and descriptive :)
ReplyDeleteCarol
I also like Woodland Jewelries. cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteIf I must choose between the two lovely names, I would pick Woodland Jewelries. I do like that name very much.
ReplyDeleteBoth sound absolutely lovely, but you're right that Woodland Jewelries is more revealing about the things you sell. :)
ReplyDeleteyour jewellery pieces are so beautiful, i love both names ;0)x
ReplyDeleteIts true that woodland jeweleries is more specific, but woodland wanderer is nice too and makes me think of crunching over leaves in the wood and through bracken. Maybe its just me but I always have to stop and think how to spell jewelry. Even now I wonder if I put enought e's in there!
ReplyDeletexx
julie
Woodland Jewelries is a lovely shop name Delila. As most of what you sell is jewelry you create, I think this would be easier for people to find when surfing the Internet for handmade jewelry.
ReplyDeleteHugs - Mary
I agree with everyone above. Woodland jewelries is the better choice. Love your little rabbit creation!
ReplyDeleteBoth names are unique and beautiful but the "jewelries" in the title will entice the jewelry lovers to pop in more! Pretty blog and font, btw. Now I must check out your jewels! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, your blog is amazing! Thanks so much for coming on by and leaving your wonderful comment on my blog. I can see that we are very much alike! Please please please tell me you are on facebook and I can add you? :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so so so much for having this blog, it´s so inspiring and will definitely go up on my new (soon to come) blog list for mori girls!
Hugs,
Natalie
I agree with the woodland jewelleries.
ReplyDeleteI love all your beautiful work,it always makes me feel very connected to nature, its all so etherial and magical.
pixie x