i am always wishing to see woodland animals.
although i live in edge of woodland i do not often see animals, except birds and squirrels, it is truly a gift to see other animals. maybe by creating these jewelries and wearing them will enchant the animals to come more in my view.
"hare under the falling leaves" necklace is something i just listed on my etsy shop. autumn is full of inspiration and i enjoy so muchto create these autumn jewelries.
Dear Delila,
ReplyDeleteMaybe if you walked through the woods with a basket of carrots and cabbages, you would make new rabbit friends??
xx
julie
Oh yes, I think Julie's idea is perfect! And maybe a bit of honey to feed to a bear?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful........... I have a family of bunnies living under my big blue spruce. I love seeing them early in the morning and late at night.
ReplyDeleteI love how the fall is inspiring you.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL hare necklace Delila. I haven't had many rabbits this year - I think this is because of the fox family living in my garden!
ReplyDeleteNo Autumn days here yet - still close to 90 degrees and very humid. I will be off to the sub-Antarctic just as it starts to cool here in North Carolina!
Thinking of you with love.
Mary
I love hares,my daughter bought me a beautiful broach in silver and I treasure it!
ReplyDeleteHere's to woodland creatures, Burr Oaks, dried seed pods and welcoming Autumn!
ReplyDeleteHello Delila, I love your photograph with the silvery grey tree trunks and the hares, so beautiful and so is your bracelet. I am sure you are getting excited and looking forward to your new project. Things do work out, and a dream place for you in the woods. Hope your garden still looks full of pretty flowers and plants.
ReplyDeleteEileenx
Those hares are beautiful! :) xx
ReplyDeleteOh. Your blog is so beautiful. I am delighted to have discovered your enchanting little world here. You create such lovely jewellery.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful necklace! I hope you do get to see more animals... how could they not be enchanted by such lovely work.
ReplyDeleteNature inspired creations look great indeed...the rabbit sitting on the pendant is very very cute.I like the combination of different materials in this creation.
ReplyDelete