Sep 5, 2011

Deer's are here again


It is the time of the year when the farmer's have been gathering away the crop and deer's come in to the fields to eat. few days ago the deer's appeared in the nearby field. i have been looking from the balcony windows, wishing to see the deer's. i was just saying to my sister that why can't i see the deer's when i saw them from the window.


two deer babies and their mother, i am afraid that something has happened to the mail deer, since it is hunting season in here. hopefully not. before i saw the deer's yesterday i begun to create deer jewelries, which i have wanted to make such a long time. i have been trying to find a vintage photograph which i could use on my jewelries, and i found one.
i will list new autumn jewelries tomorrow on my Etsy.

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your deer jewelry, very sweet - and a lovely cup of Julie's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your deer cup. We were camping this week-end and saw many deer. I worry about them as it is time for hunting season here in the USA also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so beautiful. I love deer so. I hate when it is hunting season here and always say alittle prayer for the deer when I see the hunters in the fields. (I also curse the hunters!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delila, Sometimes I've noticed the male breaks away from the mother and fawn and goes off on its own, and leaves the mother to raise it young. I have seen that many times here, where we have many deer. I am sure the buck is fine, just off on an adventure!
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete