Aug 22, 2011

giving away



i am giving away few necklaces or bracelets.
this time the recipient can pick the colors and a theme for it.
i wrote first about this on my Facebook page, but decided i must also tell you about it also.
just write your favorite colors for the necklace and a theme.
i will pick recipients on this Wednesday.

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful.... and, for me, you could probably guess! Mossy greens and earthy browns... forest theme - no surprise there! Forest blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so beautiful, how sweet to give some away!! If I were to be the lucky recipient, I would choose colors of the forest...greens and rusty oranges, brown. I love acorns, wild birds, anything of the woods. Hugs and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! I would love a chance to win one of your lovely adornments. I'm thinking a longer length necklace, Enchanted Forest theme, with lovely shades of moss and fern, would be absolutely delightful. Thank you for this generous opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted on your facebook, anyway...a simple bird resting on a branch. Beige, grey, blue and green colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theme..woodland pixies
    colours... greens browns purples and rich reds.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, such a beautiful item to giveaway.
    My favorite colors are green and brown and tree leaves would be my chosen theme.
    You are very talented.
    Shine on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wonderful

    "Winters's light is Fading"

    Cool,rustic,earthy shades

    Cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a little book? How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, the bluebells,
    a lovely colour with green ferns and fresh new leaves at spring time. Green and blue. A Blue dragonfly settled by me just today.
    At the moment I am loving the red berries growing in the hedgerows, red and the
    Blue berries, blackberries and elderberries and sloes. It seems like it is a good harvest for this coming Autumn.
    I thought you might like seeing my hare. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely idea, although here in
    Australia we are slowly coming into
    spring, I love autumn so those are the colours I love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your work. My colors would be aqua, my theme would be birds. thank you for this give away.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have already commented on your FB page... :)
    I would choose moss green, and the theme would be The Secret Garden, one of my all time favorite books. Maybe a leaf and a antique key.
    I love your work ♥ Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. swoon..how divine..my colors would be faded lilac's and moss greens....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Delila, it took me forever to figure out how to post this note, so i hope i am not too late to enter. What a beautiful thing for you to do, to give away your lovely jewellery. I often look at and admire your beautiful sweet blog, and of course your jewellery. I am much older than you(60's) but still love all the things you do. i have always loved Beatrix Potter's art work, as well as the way she lived her life. i've always had a great love for trees, and my favourite forests are the temperate rain forests. The wonderful smells and the magical feelings that eminate from the huge trees fill me with joy, and well being. Sorry for rambling on !! My favourite colours are from the forest, which ofcourse can be any number of combinations. Keep dreaming, keep looking, keep making, keep being in awe of your surroundings. From a fellow lover of the beautiful. ox

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to ponder about this-- :-)
    Ingela

    ReplyDelete