i have wanted to travel in this place long time.
today me, my mother and three sisters wandered in this arboretum, which is filled with all kind of trees and plants. trees all over the world.
It was a 3km path which we walked and beginning of the woodland path where these lovely cottages, where people lived amongst the woodland.
beautiful autumn Phlox's in a yard.
and the loveliest cottages was this. i think it was empty.
how wonderful it would be to live in this cottage,
wander between the different trees when ever i would want to.
Abies amabilis, amabilis means lovable in Latin.
and these trees where truly lovable.
Oh YES! That cottage is perfect for you... !
ReplyDeleteThis place is like a cousin to RavenWood.....
Just beautiful. cheers Marie
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! You are so lucky to be able to visit such a place. Living in those cottages would be a dream come true! I can almost smell the pines!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautifully enchanting place. I could live among the ferns and trees. The forest is in my blood. Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures...
ReplyDeleteHow lovely and magical! I would want to join you in your cottage!
ReplyDeleteTricia
I can only dream of living in such a beautiful place, would it not be wonderful to live in the forest under the trees in a little red cottage.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the bumblebee. Your blog is beautiful!!!!:)
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to know you are getting out into the lovely countryside with your mother and sisters - have a wonderful time while they are with you Delilia. Yes, could see you living in that adorable cottage - you would make a beautiful garden around it I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteI'm home from California - will be posting on the trees and flowers in the woods where I walked soon.
Love, Mary
Oh how lovely. I feel such a kinship with you:)
ReplyDelete