Jun 27, 2011

Garden videos



i have been wondering should i begin a garden blog and let this blog to be just for my woodland wanderings, jewelries and other adventures... i have not made my mind yet. but while i am thinking i wanted to post you few videos from my favorite garden program 'Life In Cottage Garden' and one video from Tasha Tudor's garden. Unfortunately the Life in a cottage garden videos have been deleted, i wish BBC would make a DVD of this series.


6 comments:

  1. Your last few posts have been very lovely,perfect photos and lovely words.Your blog is always a delight Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. for a month or so now, i've not been able to access my account that allowed me to leave comments on blogs. so i've been silent, against my will. hopefully that has been fixed. i've enjoyed coming to visit you here, and wanted to thank you for sharing the tasha tudor video. i grew up with her books, along with those of beatrix potter, and it was like visiting an old friend. years and years ago i gave my mother a print of miss tudor's that was signed by the artist. it hangs on her bedroom wall....xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful videos, thanks! I must admit they provided great distraction from getting started on desk work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the videos - and Carol's garden is in my home county of Devon - wow, she's worked 30 years on it, amazing! I've got about 15 years of digging and delving in my garden. It's seen it's glory days I think, now I'm finding it hard to keep going - especially during the hot Summer!

    Good luck with the garlic growing. Look forward to your proposed 'garden blog' Delila.

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delila,

    I want to thank you for introducing me to Carol Klein. I've spent my whole dinner hour watching her , learning about hellebores , and dividing bulbs, and seeding primroses. And gasping at those incredible magnolias! Her enthusiasm and knowledge are inspriational! I will save the second half for another dinner hour soon.
    Well, i would like to see your garden endevors right here. For it seems gardening, crafting, reading are all part of the same creative life you are living.
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's about 98 degrees outside today, so spent part of my afternoon watching these videos. I bookmarked Carols, as I want to watch more! I love to garden, and have some things that need to go out today, but will wait until early tomorrow morning when it's cooler. Thanks for sharing these with us!
    xo
    dulcy

    ReplyDelete