Oh how lovely it is to see your beautiful creations again, Delila! I haven't been blog visiting too much in a long time and I so missed coming to see the things you're working on. So much beauty here! Thank you so much for your compliments on my banner and for your good wishes on my feeling better (I do feel better now). It was lovely to 'see' you again!!
Delila, somehow I've missed a couple of your posts and they're beautiful and sweet. I know how you feel about airing your feelings, it's hard. but you shouldn't worry. Your heart is so beautiful that it will be gorgeous hanging on the line. Diane
Hello, I am Delila from Finland. I own a little business called Pine Woods Home, where I sell vintage and jewelries inspired by a home in the woods. I am also a woodland jewelry maker at Woodland Jewelries Etsy shop. I am a gardener and love to live in a earthy way. I love tea, fairy tales, folklore, letter writing, books, adore the woodland.
Oh how lovely it is to see your beautiful creations again, Delila! I haven't been blog visiting too much in a long time and I so missed coming to see the things you're working on. So much beauty here! Thank you so much for your compliments on my banner and for your good wishes on my feeling better (I do feel better now). It was lovely to 'see' you again!!
ReplyDeletexo
Serena
Delila, somehow I've missed a couple of your posts and they're beautiful and sweet. I know how you feel about airing your feelings, it's hard.
ReplyDeletebut you shouldn't worry. Your heart is so beautiful that it will be gorgeous hanging on the line. Diane
Wow, this is pretty. I wear this all the time especially with the warm weather.
ReplyDelete