Jun 8, 2010

sea dreamer


Near the sea the dreamer will be awaken. 
Dreams will float with the soft waves of the sea.
On the wings of sea birds.
- - - - - - - - - -
I just listed few sea inspired jewelry pieces on my little jewelry shop
This time the inspiration has come to me from sea close to my home.



4 comments:

  1. Kiitos vierailustasi ja sanoistasi. Täällä on paljon kauniita värejä ja hienoja lainattuja lauseita. Niin, luonto, mitä muuta tarvitsemme (:

    Kaikkea hyvää ja keltaista kimallusta Tampereen auringonlaskusta koivujen lomasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations, Delilah. I love the way you've interpreted your inspirations. The sea blue stones and glass are so pretty. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely little necklace, I love anything that reminds me of the sea. I just wanted to thank you for you kind words of support re: my little dog Lily, thank you. Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, this is so pretty and beachy. I love the clear and turquoise. Lovely lovely!~!

    ReplyDelete