Jun 18, 2009

Sea dreaming
Lately i have been once again in a world of sea. I have been for a week here in country side, and i have had just few items to use on my art work; few papers, lots of sea shore findings and natural twine. I just absolutely can not be without creating something in here, when the surrounding is very inspiring... So i created few sea side inspired creations: Sea Shore collage and Sea Sonnet garland.

3 comments:

  1. Hello - although I haven't commented til now , I wanted to let you know I gave you a 'Lovely Blog' award.
    I've been enjoying your artwork very much , thank you for sharing! Please don't feel pressed to 'play' if you don't have time - I just thought you deserved the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delila, Your lovely things are so peaceful and soft and wonderful. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delila,

    The Sea Sonnet piece is beautiful, very evocative of all the mystery of the seashore. Costume dramas; Have you seen The French Lietuenet's Woman? I think you would like it.
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete