Jun 16, 2009

Home In The Woods This little "cabinet" is most tricky to photograph... i am not sure how to take photo that i would not show on the glass. this piece has a drawer, and i thought it would be perfect for keeping little secrets or favorite jewelries. The little girl behind the glass stands in front of lovely trees, and she reminds me from Alice in Wonderland somehow. The little bunny jumped out of an English vintage real life postcard, and wanted to be part of this "Home In The Woods" assemblage.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and I rather like the small glimpse of 'bird girl' in the glass, it makes it more personal.

    I hope you are enjoying your spring walks, soon to be summer walks.

    I have never had so many birds on my 6 acres, as I have this year...I think it's because I have let it go back to Nature...no mowing...silly concept anyway!

    Have a wonderful day Delilah...

    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful! I can see it used for special leaves and rocks collected on outdoor walks. Maybe even a bird feather or two.
    You really find the most charming pictures, Delila.

    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete