Feb 1, 2012

enchanted acorns


there must be some kind of enchantment in acorns. 
one tiny acorn beholds the seed of a magical giant oak trees.


12 comments:

  1. Very gorgeous my friend! Looove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Delila! I will write you an e-mail soon - have been so busy - it was lovely to hear from you recently, many thanks.
    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with your enchanting acorn necklaces dear Delila that I simply couldn't resist any longer and just had to have one! I'm so excited now and I'm looking forward to wear it soon! :)
    Wishing you a very happy weekend my friend!
    xoxo~ Carola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Delila, these acorns are just gorgeous.....love them ♥♥♥

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again! I ve awarded you with the verstile blogger award,pop on over to mine to collect,;O) lots of love,juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Delila,
    I am over the moon that I have stumbled upon your beautiful, beautiful blog!!! Everything here is gorgeous! Your photos are stunning, and you're clearly one VERY talented lady!!!
    Looking forward to my next visit to this wonderful place.....
    Carly
    x
    P.S. Acorns are most definitely magical!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these acorns...the colours of the piece is so beautifully soft and suited to the nature around here...oh what a wonderful spring around !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! PLEASE tell me you have an Etsy store, or a website where I can make a purchase?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, hello there...

      yes. i am able to make one of these jewelries as a custom order. my shop is at http://www.woodlandjewelries.etsy.com

      thank you for asking!

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete