Jan 27, 2012

changes


i have been writing many posts lately, all of them i have deleted or saved as a drafts. i know where this hesitation comes from, it comes from the feel of change. i want to change layout of this blog, i want to change what i want to share in it. so there will come changes slowly... i have been shy blogger lately, not confident enough publishing my writings. few days ago i posted that i will have a little winter silence until i will found out what i want to express in this blog, that post was deleted also. but on that same day i knew what i wanted...
what i want this blog to be is all about nature, how my life entwines with the woodlands. i do not want to put the contents of my blog in to a specific box, decide that this is all i want to write about, but i want that the main focus will be on nature. i wish that someday i could keep this blog as a travel journal, where i would write about the woodlands around the world where i have visited, but until that this will be my nature journal from the woods nearest my heart; my home woods. 

on 1st of February i will begin a one month nature journal, which i will keep in this blog. write everyday what i have seen in that particular day. and i would be glad to see that some of you would begin this adventure with me and begin a nature journal of your own for a month on your blog. or just writing about your nature journal in a paper and share it with me. i have learned from nature, that the more you truly notice the nature, more you  will see. 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful, Delila! Looking forward to the month of nature with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of your nature journal, recording everyday all the things you see. I would suggest you also write it in a book, that way you will always have it. You could add some of your photographs and your private thoughts . It is true you will notice more, look and really see nature . I look forward to reading.
    Eileenx
    ps. I bet the snow looks beautiful. The animals will leave their footprints for you to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The changes you talk about sound interesting. To have a focus and plan is a wonderful thing, I look forward to reading about your nature lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delila, I was getting concerned when I couldn't open your recent posts. So happy you have explained what is happening. I can understand how you feel and I think writing a daily nature journal will be perfect for you. I'm really excited and will be looking for your lovely stories, and hopefully some more photos, as you venture into the woodland around your home. I will try to write more nature notes in my blog posts too.

    Hugs Mary (and Bob) XX

    P.S. Delila, I think it would be good if you can make the type larger for your blog dear - it's really small and difficult to read. Just a suggestion X

    ReplyDelete
  5. this will be wonderful! i will look for your new posts!

    ReplyDelete