Oh, I want you to have this home too. You would make it a heaven in the forest. I picture the deer coming right to the door, and many many birds building their nests close by. xx julie
Hello, I am Delila from Finland. I own a little business called Pine Woods Home, where I sell vintage and jewelries inspired by a home in the woods. I am also a woodland jewelry maker at Woodland Jewelries Etsy shop. I am a gardener and love to live in a earthy way. I love tea, fairy tales, folklore, letter writing, books, adore the woodland.
Oh, I want you to have this home too.
ReplyDeleteYou would make it a heaven in the forest.
I picture the deer coming right to the door,
and many many birds building their nests close by.
xx
julie
It looks PERFECT! Sending manifestation blessings your way.... and mossy pot dreams, too.
ReplyDelete