Oct 29, 2010

forest rituals

 every time i step in to my dear woods i have to touch branch and bark of an pine tree, tree which is first on a path what i have made by walking years and years in that woodland. it is like i would shake a hands with a old dear friend, that it feels like. the breath of love pours from that woodland when i step in to it. i know that i am in home, i am within something sacred and loved. this is a place where i go when i am sad, joyful, thankful or need to just feel my roots once again.
i wonder is this place where i truly belong, in to this landscape...
i surely wish to find a cottage near these same woods.

 when the leaves are decorating the mossy ground of forest, the loveliest sound of late autumns and winter comes of humming of the pine trees, i think.



 these colors are just beautiful, something which inspires to create jewelries.


is there something you need to do when you are stepping in to the woods? 
touch a stone or bit of a  moss, brush a hand upon a tree...

8 comments:

  1. =^..^= oh the forest ::sigh::

    So very you, sweet Delila. Your forest. Your dream.

    I ::wish:: for you that little cottage, the one tucked neatly within your enchanted forest waiting for you to discover. The very one you ::dream:: of... It is there. It will be yours. A place for a faerie of the woods. Somewhere special to wander and drink tea from beautiful cups. To read books by firelight at night.

    :: I believe ::clap:: I believe ::

    Drop me a note? Oh do please, for I have mixed up your addresses and cannot send a special box to a woodland fae without knowing where ... it is ready to send.

    xo love, zUzU

    ReplyDelete
  2. =^..^= i must take a deep breath.
    Take in the scent (especially after a rain) ... exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a small grove I love to go in. Whenever I walk in, I always say hello to the trees and go to some of my favorite to trees to touch them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely post,really good photos and words,thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, peaceful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the feel of moss on bare feet!

    ReplyDelete