Oct 19, 2010

Dear deers

one of my beloved teacups. made by
lovely Julie Whitmore.

i am always excited to see deers just across the road where my parents home is.
 i see them few times in a year and they are such a beautiful and enchanting woodland beings. i wish i could see them more often.

my sister was able to capture a photo of deer family last time when they visited.



i wrote this post few weeks ago and remembered it again when two dear deers where visiting on that same field again. maybe they hear my wishes that i would want to see them more often...

i have been so terribly silent in here. and i have been thinking of writing new posts few times in a week now on.

i would love to read more about my blog readers... your favorite places in the woods... what you like to read most in my blog?

9 comments:

  1. I love the cup.I also like Deer and we remember seeing a doe in the Trossachs in Scotland when we stopped and wandered off the beaten track.She was motionless among the trees and bushes but she looked right at us.It was a wonderful connection.
    I hope Lark Rise come back on the T.V soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hearing from you whatever you post... your wanderings, your jewelry... its all nourishing for a kindred forest spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me so full of joy to see that cup in your hands! Delila I had a special visitor yesterday. A buck who sat in our yard here for hours. We came so close to him, just a few feet away. A glorious thing.
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tea cup very much! I hope to own one of her cups someday, they are special..... I love deer too, we have alot of them in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, We have a small forest just down the road, and I love going there to just wander and walk silently, it is a great source of pine cones, which I use as fire starters. It has magical moss covered fallen tree stumps and Gnomes are very busy going about their business there. I just love your woodland artistic creations, cheers from New Zealand, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. the light on that cup and your hands is just wonderful...reminds me of something from Bright Star. lucky you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful cup. Magical!
    Where we live amongst the mountains and lots of trees many animals hide. I still find the bats flying around the most stunning, and deers do live around our home too.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always find it such a lovely place to come , your love of nature shines through in your writing, photographs and jewellery.
    As I just posted about my oak and acorns I thought of your lovely acorn necklace.
    Eileenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been so happy to see someone back here in my whole life... my kindred spirit....love Nita

    ReplyDelete