...I always dream of having a cottage in the woods, under the trees where birds make their nests.
somewhere where i can listen the rustling of the leaves and humming of the pine trees.
see deers and woodland animals on my garden.
create my own paths in the woods...
i am at the moment trying to make this dream come true by renting a cottage from the village where my parents live.
hopefully i can soon find a cottage which wants me to live in it.

I love your new designs, they are all beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHi Delila - good luck finding a cottage in the woods! I love living under the birds and whispering trees. And I bet your work will be even more beautiful inspired by the stories the trees will whisper to you while you sleep...
ReplyDeleteI hope you find your cottage too.I love your blog and many of the things you like as well.I hope you will follow my blog Bright Star. Little women is one of my favourite books ,I always read it if I am ill or low and it never fails me.Larkrise is also a favourite.Have you read Cider with Rosie another wonderful book?
ReplyDeleteand i wish that our cottages could be friends - that we could walk between the woods to each of our cottages, that we could have tea late in the afternoons when the sun is about to leave the sky....xxx
ReplyDeleteI am hoping you get your cottage. It is beautiful idea to live in the woods surrounded by nature.
ReplyDeletedreams usually do come true! love your blog, it has a magical quality to it and love your feelings of nature, I certainly share your love of it! ciao bella!
ReplyDelete